21st June 2008, what a sad day for the ORANJE, The Netherlands/Holland for losing 3-1 to Russia. It's also a sad Sunday morning for me because the lost. They played like a monster during the group matches against big teams FRANCE *3-0*, ITALY*4-1* and ROMANIA*2-0*. I've be supporting them since I'm in secondary school where Kevin Wong introduced the ORANJE to me, thanks to him I've supporting them till now and forever. Skip the history of them, I started to support them because of Ruud Van Nistelrooy is there. Later on I've got to know most of their players such as Jet Stam, Edgar Davids, Van Bronckhorst, Van Der Saar, Van Der Vaart, and more. Soon got to know some excellent players like Arjen Robben, Van Persie, Sneijder, and Affelay, and more.

Here's some of my fave. players from ORANJE:







Those are my favorite player from Netherlands.

Good cooperation among teammates, good goal finishing strikers, creative play maker, stable mid fielders, strong defenders, experienced goal keeper and good coach. What else you want in a team, those are all the requirement in a champion team. Haha, but too bad they lost. But they're still my all time favorite and I know one day they'll gain a championship in World Cup or in Euro. My best wish for team is are stay strong and keep going. ORANJE IS THE BEST!!

Here's what Andrei Arshavin show when he scored the first goal during the Netherlands match..."Lan Si-nya" but I've had to admit that he's really a talented player. Go Russia, I think I'll support you and pass the Netherlands' dream to you guys...hahaha. Good luck Russia!!