After so long of being single, I glad and proud to announce that I'm not single anymore on 30th June 2008, a day that carved in my heart and the lucky girl is Miss Irene Phuah Jia Siew aka. "tembikai/watermelon/melon, jing jing and char siew" and now my darling. Haha, Sorry for the previous statement saying she's the lucky girl, actually I'm the one suppose to be lucky, I'm lucky to have her. I love her, very much but I dunno I can give her so much love as she give me or not, but I'll give her all I've got. She's such a lovely girl. Here's some picture of my darling. *I know I know I sound "GELI" but what to do? She's really my darling. With her by my side I'm happy enough.


Ps : Before presentation...still got time to take picture.



Ps : Cute darling again having lunch at Pavilion Ichiban Boshi Japanese Restaurant..hehe..cute!


Ps : Last but not least, me and my darling.

I've tell myself to love her more than I love myself and give all my best to her. I wish our relationship will last till the world end. I LOVE YOU, Miss Phuah Jia Siew!!!!