Lots of things happened during the past week where "Tembikai" went home for her school holiday break. One of the most interesting thing that happened was "Tembikai" found a dog outside her house. So she and her mum decided to take it back home as their pet dog. Here's the pictures of the dog...


"Tembikai" asked me to give a name for him, at first she wan to call him "Dao Sha Pao", influence by me, hahaha. I found out that "Dao Sha Pao" name sound very cute. But her mum don't let instead, her mum called him "Kiki". Kinda outdated name so I suggested another name for him, that's.....TADA!! "LUFFY!". Yes Yes, it's actually the name of the world most famous pirate, the straw hat pirate captain name, "Luffy d. Monkey". From what "Tembikai" told me, "luffy" is very quiet and fierce and also fierceless. He can sleep while you're carrying him up in the middle of the air. Such "gaya" dog. I'll try to find one day goto Penang and see this cute and charming "Luffy".