I'm currently playing this "Super Robot Taisen A" on my PSP. I've been playing and following Super Robot series for quite some times already. Actually not quite some times, I've been playing the series since I'm 13 and now I'm 23 already so it's been 10 long years. Thou the battle systems and gameplay is basically 80% same with the older ver. but what attract me is the characters that appear in each series. Each series there's different robots that appear. This time, they have Shiro in Gundam 08th team, Gundam Wing guys and G Gundam *1 of my all time favourite playable robots*. It's a bit sad that Eva is dying from SRW series. Macross character not around, Gundam Seed and seed destiny. I wish all of them appear, but all time favourite SRW's "Shin Getter" and "Mazingkaiser" still there. They're always there. Overall it's not bad compare to the older one just lack of other series appearance. I still prefer "alpha" series. For those robots fans and freaks, it's a great game on PSP I would say. Don't hesitate to try it out.