Recently I've been thinking lots of stuffs, family, relationship, friendship and many more but the biggest is still family....I don't know how to describe myself as a son but at least I think I did better than lots of people's sons, but don't know why my family keep on asking more from me. Maybe it's human nature, human is greedy so maybe this is the problem. I've been struggling very hard but still I can't they don't understand. Mabye is because I didn't tell them my problem and they think I'm living as a rich guy at KL....haiz...

Second, I think I've been traumatize by my previous relationship and now I've this heavy jealousy and doubt on my girlfriend...I know she love me very much but still I've the feeling. I scared to be betrayed again. I really don't what to do only I can't settle down my problems.....I wanna go somewhere far and peace to sit alone and calm myself down!!