One and two and now it came out with three.....
Grey to Black, black to white and now they're so colorful....
to one and then two to slim and now its huge and heavy.....
everyone eager to have them and at last I owned her.....

What I talking about is my Sony Playstation 3 that I bought 3 weeks back, a black 80gb PS3...YAYYYYYY!!!!! Everybody wish to have 1, I owned 1!!! Freaking happy, the reason I bought her is because Irene is back to Penang(More story about this....) and I would be boring at home so I decided to buy 1.

I bought it at around rm1800 with 2 controller and I also bought another game called Winning Eleven 2009 for rm189. Such expensive stufss....never thought I'll buy man...freaking Awesome....wuhhuuu!!! Another reason to buy this baby is because my fave. game Resident Evil 5 is coming out soon and I'm a RE freak so I can't stop the temptation they're spreading......hahaha.

About the experience I would say awesome if u play it on a normal TV but fucking awesome if you use a plasma with HDMI cable.....the graphic for MGS4 and Resident Evil 5 are stunning and you'll be speechless when u see it.....whooahhhhh!!!

Try to get 1 and you'll know what this baby can do, go buy it...buy buy buy!!! Wahahahaha!!